Wednesday, July 7, 2010

GAGA's necklace


Lady Gaga attended a press conference at the MIT Art Museum in Cambridge. She posed with a large polaroid photo of herself which will become a part of the Museum’s Polaroid archive, direct gaze fixed on her neck that are currently using a gold necklace which is very luxurious, without wasting time I just find out what's necklace it is, let's see

Sandy's Light Brown Rhinestone & Fabric Bib Necklace

Sandy's Light Brown Rhinestone & Fabric Bib Necklace

Look and feel just Like royalty in this luxurious rhinestone bib necklace. This necklace sold for $43.95 , Overside stones of various colors and sizes are set on fabric and has a ribbon tie closure. If you don't have anychampagne colored jewelry or statement necklace, this may be the design for you to try out!

Brass Based Metal I Silver Tone Finish I High Quality Rhinestones I Champagne, Light Champage, Clear I Emerald Shape I Round Shape, Oval Shape, Princess Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment